Welcome to our Parents' Corner
Our hub of useful information, we hope!
Our Mission Statement at
* To provide a secure, happy and safe environment,
where each child can play and learn in harmony with
* To help develop independence and sociability
outside the confines of the home.
* To prepare each child to go forward happily and
confidently to school
* To enjoy the process of learning and going to
* To develop social skills and encourage an awareness
of the needs and feelings of others
* To provide quiet guidance and positive
expectations, together with consistency and
We aim to achieve this through fostering his/her
self-esteem and independence, and encouraging a lively and enquiring interest in the world at large.
We will combine the principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum with traditional Montessori methods. We use the Early Years Foundation Stage for assessment. Children are assessed through observation in order to inform our planning for their learning.
Our Opening Hours
8.00am - 5.00pm
During our holiday sessions, we predominantly open for 2 days across the shorter one week half term breaks (October/February/May).
Then during the longer 2+ week breaks (Christmas/Easter/Summer) we open 3 days per week.
We open as normal at 8.00 but close slightly earlier 4.30pm.